Thursday, March 06, 2008

In Case You Were Interested . . .

No matter how I place Baby in his crib for the night, he always manages to fall asleep in the same position: on his back with his feet on his pillow. He also snores like a lawn mower.

I am desperately in love with him.

3 comments:

EmWJ said...

So Scott woke up one-eyed this morning. Cecily's been fighting an eye infection and thus it has passed. So even though we've got him on eye drops, I don't think we'll come down as planned tomorrow. Blah. But soon!

Speaking of lawnmower snores, that's what Marri used to do, and she had to have her adenoids out so she could breathe better. You need to see if the snoring ever stops his breathing for a sec and/or if he is a loud breather during the day.

We checked Cecily yesterday at her 3-year-old appointment (we took Marri's out at 3) and he said that while her tonsils were big, let's wait until she is 4 since her snoring isn't that bad and it doesn't stop her breathing. Plus she doesn't sound like darth vadar during the day. They can't check anedoids, they are too high, but just something to consider! :)

Portia said...

Hmm. Something to think about. He's got a family history of adenoid problems . . .

Rachel Mae said...

I hope my baby snores like a lawn-mower. Maybe then my husband, who snores like a lawn-mower, won't wake her up at night. And I'll just have to get my ears permanently plugged.