Yesterday I was feeling a little broke, so I started to mentally list the things that I loved to do which were free or cheap. Chewing gum in the shower topped the list. I love to chew gum in the shower. Is that gross of me?
If you've never chewed gum in the shower, you should. (This thing is fun, and fun is good).
Eating junk food while watching late night television was also on the list. I can't remember what else was on the list. It wasn't that long of a list.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um...wouldn't that make the gum a bit watery?
I don't know how you shower, but I'm generally able to keep the water out of my mouth for the whole time I'm in there. Except when I'm brushing my teeth.
I brush my teeth in the shower and some people think that chewing gum is just the same as brushing teeth. So in a way, we're the same.
Ok, for the record, I don't think that chewing gum is just the same as brushing teeth. I think that in the hypothetical situation where my toothbrush happened to be thousand of miles away, I would chew sugar-free minty gum that morning instead of smearing toothpaste on my teeth with my finger. Then I would buy a toothbrush that afternoon. Hypothetically.
I don't chew gum in the shower instead of brushing my teeth. I do it because it's super-duper fun.
Post a Comment