Baby is learning some chores. Here's what he's got so far:
1) Closing drawers, cupboards, and refridgerator doors
2) Putting his toys in his toy box (he also likes to put them in his crib)
3) Swishing the toilet brush around in the toilet bowl
4) Putting his feet in his shoes
5) Wiping a sponge around on the kitchen floor
6) Pushing the vacuum (with Mom's supervision)
7) Emptying the dishwasher (we're working on where the dishes actually go . . .)
8) Stirring mixing bowls
Isn't he cool? I think so too. No, I'm not interested in your questions about whether his doing these little jobs actually saves me time or effort. I'd also prefer not to consider whether his ability to obey and help with clean-up coincides with an increased ability to make messes. That's not the point, see? The point is that he is a happy, obedient, sweet-natured (if a bit over-inquisitive) little guy who makes his mother very proud.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've seen his talents today. They're quite impressive.
He is really cool.
Post a Comment