I hope all ya'll had a Merry Christmas and that you're winding up the old year with panache.
Baby was sick on Christmas. It is sad to see an otherwise boisterous and energetic child drooping and flushed with a fever. Especially on Christmas when people actually want him to do cute funny things and they are finally free to pay attention to him. On the other hand, I have to admit that it was pretty blissful to sit in my big blue chair for an hour with a Baby's warm head on my shoulder and arms around my neck. While I read a book. This is something that could never happen if Baby weren't sick. Is it shameful to say that I secretly loved it?
Anyway, he's better now and back to his old boisterous self. All things considered, I would one-hundred times rather have a healthy boisterous baby than a sick snuggly baby. In fact, Husband called me this morning from Grandma's house to say "[Baby]'s being naughty again. It's awesome."
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment