Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Funny Hats

I really, really like it when people wear funny hats. I think I've mentioned before on this blog that my favorite thing to do when I host playgroup is to make all of the kids wear funny hats.

When Husband went out of town on business to Mexico while I was pregnant with Baby, he wore a sombrero in the airport when I came to pick him up. No flowers, no jewelry, just a funny hat. My love for Husband melted me to my bones. When Husband went out of town on business while I was pregnant with Twins, he came outdid himself and wore two paper cowboy hats all the way home, including through Canadian customs (he got some extra checking as a result) and in the taxi home (needless to say, the taxi driver declined the crazy hat man's invitation to come to church with us on Sunday).

You have to understand, although my husband is an outgoing and outspoken person, he actually gets kind of embarrassed by doing uncool things in public. It was all for me. Just thinking about it makes me all giggly inside. I have such a huge crush on Husband.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Those two paper cowboy hats were pretty awesome.