Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Self-Indulgent Post

I wonder how long you have to go without posting before Blogger actually gives up on you. A long time probably. I think my little handful of readers will give up on me before Blogger does, and I know I have at least a couple who still check on my blog periodically. Dear old Blogger. Dear old handful of readers...

So let me catch you all up. What to say, what to say?

I'm pregnant with twins.

I'm moving to California.

I boxed up our snow clothes yesterday and it's been snowing nonstop ever since.

It's my birthday tomorrow.

I have a mystery pain in my shoulder.

Baby had an accident this morning after two accident-free weeks.

Husband's been traveling for two weeks.

And you know, now that I've gotten all of that off my chest, I feel better, I really do. Each and every one of those items deserves a separate post, I guess, and most of them will get a post eventually (except the mystery pain; who wants to read about someone's mystery pain?; maybe the same person who wants to read about Baby's potty training adventures; it's not that interesting, but like Baby's potty training psychology, it is mysterious).

2 comments:

xister said...

I have a non-mystery pain in my shoulder. I've been really getting serious about this getting into shape thing, and my two activities of choice are racketball and swimming. Going from nothing to highly dedicated has done a number on my shoulders. I should be more careful maybe.

So maybe you are feeling my shoulder pains since we are the same and our connection reaches all the way to Chicago.

Crolace said...

I blog about mystery pains all the time. It may not be interesting to my readers, but it's interesting to me. That's what counts.

Some of the things on your list might be related. In fact, I think the mystery pain could be explained any one of the other items on the list, except the moving to California thing. I don't know why that would make your shoulder hurt. But, you know, maybe.