Monday, April 11, 2011

My Baby and Me

Remember how I said that Baby doesn't want to be called "Baby" anymore? Well that's ok, because I'm having another one.

ETA July 20, 2011.

It will be a girl.

I'm as big as a house.

I'm doing my best to construct this baby completely out of fish tacos from Rubios and barbecue plate lunches from L&L.

Baby obliges her nervous mother by kicking her every 15 minutes or so. I love it, for now.

When I told Boy I had a baby in my tummy he shrugged and said, "yeah, and Daddy has a puppy in his tummy." And what does Boy have in his tummy? "A flower." We are all looking forward to delivery day.

4 comments:

EmWJ said...

Hooray for little girls, puppies, and flowers! Congrats! As Rob said when I told him "We need to see them again!"

knjfabela said...

So excited for y'all! I know "boy" will be a great big brother to "baby"

Susie said...

yay! for all three of your 'babies'! It will be nice to have her in July before it gets too hot! Congratulations!

display name said...

Hey hey! This is such exciting news! I was wondering when you were going to find out the gender. You will adore your baby girl to pieces and Boy is going to love her so much.

You have made my day. Babies are the best...

I'm hungry for fish tacos now.