Husband just walked into our room and said, "Do you want a cookie? Do you want me to go get a cookie and feed it to you while you read blogs in bed?"
And it's not my birthday or anything. And I'm not pregnant. Husband just rocks like that.
In an effort to keep things real, I should also add that today when we were feeding hotdog buns to the birds in Central Park, he pointed out that the birds ate his pieces of bread more often than they ate mine. He didn't have to point that out, ok? I had already totally noticed, ok? And I was secretly trying really hard to make my little pieces of bread more appetizing.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Both of those things are just so your husband that they made me laugh!
I wish Joey would offer to get me a cookie while I sit in bed with my laptop! Instead it is more like hey babe.....could you go get me a soda while I sit here on my butt and watch T.V. (Well, I guess he is not on the couch. He is at the desk study for the bar, but you get my point!)
Post a Comment